Our team has years of experience managing condominium buildings on behalf of owners and associations of all size. Our services include:
- Respond to unit owner/tenant calls and requests by resolving any issues and, if necessary, communicating them to the trustees.
- Attend association meetings and keep records thereof.
- Work with the Association’s legal representatives to resolve litigation and collection matters.
- Maintain appropriate records with respect to all of the foregoing.
- Collect fees and other operating charges and assist in the collection of any delinquent charges.
- Pay all applicable water, electric, gas and other utility and service bills on behalf of the association.
- Prepare the budgets of the association.
- Prepare a reconciliation of the operating budget to actual expenditures and receipts and explain variances, if any.
- Employ the latest technology to fully track ownership charges, fees, payments, monitoring of maintenance, and bylaw enforcement.
- Solicit proposals and perform interviews, as appropriate, with vendors providing insurance, waste removal, accounting audits, engineering assessments, maintenance contracts and other services.
- Oversee the vendors performing on-going services and repairs at the property.
- Perform regular inspections of the property.
- Interface with the City and other governmental officials on permits and licenses and governmental compliance.
- Oversee capital projects at the property including oversight of architects, engineers and contractors.
- Provide 24 hour emergency response with direct access to a property manager.
To obtain a quote for our condo management services, contact us today.